I support Compassion

16.7.08

Blog links

Time for some plugs.

To your left, here, you will see some interestingly named blogs that I link to. I find them fascinating, so maybe you should check them out.

First of all, WTF? Nature is an old livejournal community to which I am subscribed. People are free to post animal (and sometimes human) pictures of a "WTF?" nature. It's pretty wicked. If you look on there now, there's a post about the velvet worm, which hunts down prey by shooting a sticky, quick-hardening goo at it-- yes, just like Spiderman. Also, kinkajous.

Second is Garfield Minus Garfield, which is a morbidly funny comic with an innovative premise. From the blog: "Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb." Hilarious.

Finally, my newest link is to Matty G's Pop Culture 101. This is my friend Matt's take on pop culture, obviously. He's definitely got information I don't have about all sorts of movies, music, and the like to keep me busy reading for a while.

There's my plugs. Check em out.

No comments: