I support Compassion

15.1.09

"Good result"

I received another letter from my kid in Bangladesh today!

Background: I sponsor a child in Bangladesh through Compassion International. His name is Sujon, and he is currently in first place for the most awesome kid in the country.

He's in second grade... learning a lot... found Jesus (favorite verse is John 14:6, by the way)... and likes drawing. He wants to be a businessman, which I knew already, but he seems like a determined kid still. His dad works for a harvesting company, and his mom is a field laborer. He's a tweener of four kids, and he's six years old. He likes green, soccer, running... the only thing we could disagree on is that his favorite food is eggs (SICK). But you know what he asked me just now?

"Please pray for me that I may make a good result."

Profound much, kid? Yeah, Sujon. I think I can do that.

"Please pray for me that I may not squeeze the life out of you when I finally come to visit."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using your on-line voice to speak for Compassion and children around the world.

If you ever need anything from Compassion, please get in touch. I'm here to help.

-Shaun Groves
CompassionBloggers.com

Anonymous said...

Hey James -- yer the blog o' the day bro!