I support Compassion

18.11.08

Defense

You thought I was serious?

You thought I actually wanted that?

Who knows where you've been... taking dreams and sucking the lives out of regular people. But if you gave me a pencil, I couldn't make a diagram. Not of your menace.

So, I'm just saying that I don't want any part of it.

NONE.

YOU! I can't believe your nerve. Who just takes breath for fun, for the heck of it? They don't deserve your fists, they deserve for you to look away! Your eyes cause tremors, and your glances drive people into comas. I would pluck them out if I could reach you, you sick coward.

I can't even describe the horrible spite in my soul that I have for you!

Yet you are the water, and I'm stranded on the ice. No matter how I beg, no matter how loud my prayers-- you'll be there. Slowly, surely making your way down the interstate, waiting for just the right exit. After all, the road was named after you when it was built in the first place.

The funny thing is that they taught me to build roadblocks, but I don't bother with them.

You know why? God helps those who help themselves. You said it yourself.

Try it again.

I dare you-- nay, I will bury you.

No comments: