I support Compassion

10.9.08

Usurper

It's interesting to see what I do when I actually do it. I find it interesting to see that my soul believed that I wasn't kidding around when I adopted my family motto (translated from Latin): deeds without words. Hunger is what I now deal with, fire is the inhabitant of my spirit. I simply cannot stop becoming more of the man I am meant to be in Christ... and it is absolutely one of the most thrilling processes I've ever experienced.

However, it would be admittedly more thrilling if it didn't involve so much work. Biochemistry is not easy, nor is spiritual formation, nor abnormal psychology, nor physics. Unlike similar, former phases, I am unhinged in the pursuit of what is good. Nothing holds me back from being what I need to be. Nothing holds me back from harnessing what I am through action.

Like I said, thrilling. I'd recommend this to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Son of Thunder! This is your mother, call me Lightening! Ha! So now you could be called, "Son of Thunder and Lightening!" Just wondering how you are doing. By the sounds of things you are doing well. Drop us a line when you get 5 minutes!
Love,
Lightening!
(Mom)