I support Compassion

25.6.08

They don't want to talk talk talk talk talk about it

Title = Anti-Flag is stuck in my head. According to the rest of the paint crew, I'm just a few feet from the cliff of anarchy. All right.

"The Press Corpse" > Anti-Flag (with lyrics)

I emailed my parents, because I've been pretty MIA lately. It basically summarizes a lot of what I've been dealing with lately: 1) my first successful blood draw! 2) Montana was GORGEOUS...

3) I've been making moves in the integrity department: people who know are the people who need to know. Messy stuff, that is. Things are going well for my parents, too-- my mom's last day of work is Friday, and my dad has already started his new job for Dow Corning. All right.

Below is a snippet of a synoptic video for the Montana trip. Enjoy...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good going on the integrity thing. so important.

the video's a little scarey though! :)

kerri said...

i thought your montana photo was something taken off google at first :o) i want to go somewhere pretty!!

and, um, good luck with the anarchy thing.

Carrie said...

what do you call a pokemon in a southern, bluegrass band?

...a banjokemon!