I support Compassion

23.6.08

Brave new blog

For whatever reason, I felt this to be completely necessary. I needed a new blog. So, some explanations:

<>, the URL, translates to "my life is my voice" from French. I like this phrase a lot, and it seems to be a motto that I adopted not too long ago.

"Son of Thunder" is an obvious biblical reference, but it has a little more meaning for me. I feel like I was made to shake things up, to cause trouble, to refuse to settle. And my dad is the same way. It just makes sense, right?

Finally, all of my friends seem to have blogger accounts, and this makes it easy to link to them. LiveJournal is a little tricky, and only let me link to other LJ accounts and one other blog. Worth a face-slap, no doubt.


It only seems right that I link to my two dead blogs from this one, so here they are:

Stick It To The Man (an anthology of my moody, sarcastic high school experience from the beginning of junior year to the end of senior year [oct 2003-apr 2005])


The James Chronicles (the labor-intensive record of my transition to the real world up to this point, revealing most of my significant changes along the way [apr 2005-jun 2008])

Cool.

No comments: