I support Compassion

19.4.09

What to do, what to do

It's been a long time since I've actually written about what's going on in my life. It's funny, because every time I think I need to blog, I always think that I have nothing to write about. I have a lot to write about.

First of all, I'm both excited and disappointed about next year. I'm disappointed, well, for obvious reasons. In May, the vast majority of my friends will be graduating, and I will be in the audience. I didn't think it would be quite this depressing, but it truly is. But, getting past that, I will be a peer advisor for a third year (HOORAY!), and taking classes that I never thought I would be able to take. And I'll be living in the White House. That is also quite bumpin'.

Secondly, I'm gonna take a trip to Kentucky. Tentative date is May 28th. U of Louisville. Tell your friends. But don't tell them I'm a State fan-- they're probably going to be bitter for a while.

Finally, if anyone knows what I can still do for a job this summer, I'd appreciate a job. I'm working at the HHC, but that's a part-time gig. I need something to do for the rest of the summer. Hmph.

Well, I guess that was it. By the way, props to my PA crew for winning most spirited team at Relay. It was the whistles for sure. =)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Well, son...I don't think you took that phlebotomy (sp) class for nothing. It would serve you well to apply your knowledge and love of people to serve Him. I'm sure there are many hospitals looking for your compassion. God will show you the way, but you have to stick your foot in the water!

Jessica and Erika said...

whistles for SURE.
my ears were ringing for half an hour ;)

- Jessica